Sound of Arrows – ‘Conquest’
The video herein contains:
- slow-motion horses galloping across the beach like that old Lloyds TSB advert, because apparently it’s now time to get our revenge and Rip Off The Banks (well when is it ever *not* that time, but I digress)
- random tribal dancing in the middle of night in what looks like the remains of a Greek theatre. And so another subtle comment on The Economic Crisis At Large
- floating crystals which seem to, er, I’m not really sure what they do to be honest but they’re pink and look pretty
- further to the above, a floating pyramid, because apparently they can be summoned and float now
- a Delorean. Which needs no other explanation but if we really need one I suppose it can be tied into the ‘yuppie culture’ that ultimately caused The Economic Crisis At Large
Or perhaps I’m grabbing at straws and it’s just a really cool video from Swedish popsterites The Sound of Arrows. Nothing needs to make sense if it looks awesome. That is the rule, always.